Thursday, June 11, 2009

cutie in a cap

Here is Lucas...finally putting on a cap. I don't think he has ever worn one. Isn't it cute!!! We have gotten through some pretty bad weather last night. Very strong winds and rain. No damage to our house or around the neighborhood, that I know of. I believe towns south of us had a tornado touch down, so we were very lucky. My rain gauge showed 2". It continued through this AM, but by 2pm it was a clear beautiful day. We headed outside and played with the neighbors for a couple of hours. Now we are inside having a snack and cooling off. I never thought it could be hotter than south texas, but north texas is some good competition. There is no gulf breeze here. And very crazy weather that changes rapidly.

1 comment:

  1. He's getting so big!!! I've been thinking of y'all and the weather. I don't miss it at all!!!

    ReplyDelete